|Mods of Kiseki RPG (kiseki_mods) wrote,|
@ 2009-02-06 10:32:00
|Entry tags:||replaying events|
KISEKI RPG HAS MOVED. FIND THE REVAMPED GAME AT miraclecountry!
Kiseki will regularly carry a variety of events, of different genres, durations and so on. These will be announced via the game's monthly plotting posts, noted down in the Calendar, the mod plurk, or simply in new logs as they happen - minor events might happen more spontaneously, and anything larger will be announced with some time in advance to allow for deeper plotting.
Many of these events qualify to be replayed. What that means is that you can take an event's effect, and apply it to a character during a time when that event isn't happening on a larger scale. You can even mix and match, meaning your character could be dealing with a memory loss during an invasion event, or suffer from spontaneous wounds during a game-wide AU.
- Events that alter all of Kiseki itself can't be used individually, for obvious reasons. We'll still replay some of these occasionally, so if you liked one in particular you can alway suggest it happens again.
- You may change up the duration of the events once they're being replayed, and then something that originally lasted several days may only last one, or half a day, for example. If it's extending the duration instead, the longest a re-played event's effects can last is one week. As an exception, the aging/deaging which can extend up to three weeks..
- You may mix and match events. You don't have to stick to just one, you can add up different effects from various events. If you're unsure something would be allowed, simply ask us about it.
- Events' effects may be reversed via the opposites event.
- Please, try to leave an OOC note within your (initial) tag if you're re-playing something. If you're making a new log where your character is posting while affected, and this is the main point of the post, use the tags for replayed events and the specific one(s) you've chosen.
- The events can all be viewed easily by going through the the event and small event tags @ the logs comm. Small events don't usually get listed here, as they're tiny things such as weather-related events that end up being not replayable.
- You may make your own events! Hit up the suggestions post if you've got an idea you'd like the mods to turn into an event, or bring it up in the plotting posts if you'd like your character to be in charge of it.
🌸 Memory related events
🌸 Ship & Friendship events
🌸 Behavior altering events
🌸 Angst & horror events
🌸 Silly events
🌸 Themed costumes events
🌸 Misc events
🌸 AU events
🌸 Game-wide AUs and world changes [note that unless specified otherwise, these are not replayable]