|Mods of Kiseki RPG (kiseki_mods) wrote,|
@ 2007-12-26 18:37:00
KISEKI RPG HAS MOVED. FIND THE REVAMPED GAME AT miraclecountry!
1. Be nice. Plain and simple, you will treat everyone in the game with decency and respect.
2. IC=/=OOC. Whatever a character's actions are, they do not reflect what their player thinks of you or your character(s). Likewise, your own feelings as a player should not bleed into your rping. Remember that IC actions lead to IC consequences. If you can't handle someone being ICly angry or upset at your character, don't go ICly provoking them in the first place.
3. Stay in character. Characters do grow and change, but it should still be true to the character’s core.
4. Don't god-mod/info-mod. This means you can't do anything that would majorly affect another character without the player's permission. For things that could affect the setting, or several other characters, contact the mod team.
5. Stats must be completed before starting to play. At least on a bare minimum (name, canon, timeline), and we ask that they're filled up as detailed as possible, as soon as possible.
6. Stay active. For full activity & hiatus requirements, please check the FAQ.
7. Communication. If you have a problem with a character or their player, talk it out with that person, hit them up on the monthly HMD, or ask the mods for mediation with the issue.
8. Please follow what this post says, if you wish to apply. Read the things that're listed there, and follow the steps in order. Don't add journals or comment to others before you've been accepted.
9. Plagiarism is unacceptable. Your application and any other content should be written by you.
10. Mod discretion. Mods hold the right to make decisions upon discretion should individual problems or concerns arise.